Confession: my make-up collection is out. of. control.
I’ve tried tons of different organizing methods, but nothing seems to stick. So on to the next. I found this three-drawer plastic storage thingy. Boring of course. It needed a little jazzing up.
I had some leftover fabric and decided to cover it. I used spray adhesive and about 3/4 of a yard of fabric. It came out pretty cute!
Anyway, I used the spray adhesive and smoothed out the wrinkles. I cut the corners, sort of as if I was wrapping a present.
After wrapping the top and sides, the back of the drawers were a little tricky. I cut the excess off, made a small cut in the two bottom corners, sprayed the fabric with the adhesive, and folded the sides in.
After that, I trimmed the inside edges and secured and trimmed the undersides.
Yay for being able to go buy more makeup!