Have I ever mentioned how much we like Mexican food around here? Well, we do.
And homemade guacamole fits right in. And with all fresh ingredients, you can make “clean” guacamole!
No weird potassium sorbate or calcium propionate here!
It’s really easy and quick, and you’re friends will be super impressed. Serve alongside a glass of sangria or on top of chicken fajitas for extra magnificent-ness. Don’t forget grilled corn as a side, too!
- 3 Haas avocados
- the juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 – 1/2 c. diced red onion
- 1/4 – 1/2 c. diced tomato
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Dice your onions and tomatoes.
2. Mash the avocados into large chunks in a bowl.
3. Add lime juice, salt and pepper, onion, and tomato to the avocado.
4. Mix well!
You can even add a little bit of fresh cilantro, too. Because you can never go wrong with fresh cilantro.
Check out these chicken fajitas!