Nothing’s better than homemade cream cheese icing. Well… maybe a few things. I made these Halloween cupcakes to bring to work tomorrow. Aren’t I nice? I added orange food coloring and dark grey sugar sprinkles to make them festive!
- 2 8 oz. packs cream cheese
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Let the cream cheese and butter come to room temperature before using them.
2. Mix the cream cheese and butter with a hand mixer.
3. Slowly add the powdered sugar and then the vanilla extract.
4. If you are coloring your icing, add the coloring and mix well.
5. I put my icing in a ziplock bag, cut off the corner, and pipe onto the cupcakes.
Check out my yummy peanut butter frosting here!
Or see how to jazz up regular ole boxed cake mix here!
Even Burt is ready for the trick or treaters…
Why can’t ghosts have babies?
Because they have Hollow weenies!