These cookies are apple-y and chocolate-y and nut-y and delicious-y.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup butter flavored crisco
- 3 packs of instant oatmeal, apple cinnamon flavor
- 2 cups self rising flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 package chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
1. Mix the sugars, eggs, crisco, and oatmeal together.
2. Slowly incorporate the flour and baking soda.
3. Fold in the chocolate chips and pecans.
4. Drop small balls of dough, about 1-2 inches, on a greased cookie sheet.
5. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes.
6. Cool on baking sheet for 1 minute, then move to cooling racks.