You can make these easy appetizers the day before and slice just before you’re ready… and ya’ll know I loooooove a make-ahead recipe!
- 8 oz sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 6-8 oz chopped ham
- 1/2 tsp each: garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, cayenne, cumin, chili powder, red pepper flakes
- 1 cup shredded cheese (you can use any kind you like)
- 4 large tortillas
1. Mix all ingredients together and spread a thin layer on each tortilla, making sure to spread all the way to the edges.
2. Roll tortillas up and wrap in saran wrap. Refrigerate for at least 20-30 minutes or overnight.
3. Slice tortillas into 1/2 inch slices and serve with salsa!