After grilling up some tequila lime steak for fajitas the night before, go ahead and make this super yummy omelet the next morning to soothe your margarita hangover. It works. Trust me.
- Leftover Tequila Lime Steak, chopped
- 4-5 eggs
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 – 1 cup grated sharp white cheddar
- Leftover fresh Pico de Gallo
- Fresh cilantro
- Sliced avocado
1. Break eggs into a large bowl. Whisk together.
2. Add seasonings and about 1/3 of the shredded cheese.
3. Pour egg mixture into a pan on medium-low heat. Do not stir.
4. Cook eggs until mostly set. Add chopped steak, 1/3 of the shredded cheese,a couple spoonfuls of the pico de gallo, and some of the fresh cilantro onto half of the omelet.
5. Once the omelet is cooked through, fold over and slide onto a plate. Top with remaining cheese, pico de gallo, fresh cilantro, and sliced avocado.