If you want to totally fake out your people and make them think you’re an extravagant praline-making master, make these. They take less than 30 minutes and won’t last long after that.
This recipe makes one batch, but I guarantee you’ll want to at least double it!
- 1 package of graham crackers (1 bag out of the box of 3)
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
1. Separate each graham cracker into 4 sections and lay them with ends touching on a foil lined baking sheet.
2. In a small saucepan, melt the butter and dissolve the sugar. Add the pecans.
3. Cook butter mixture on low for 3 minutes, stirring constantly until thickened.
4. Spread mixture over graham crackers and bake at 300 for 12 minutes.
5. Let cool completely before removing from baking sheet and breaking into pieces.