I find myself throwing baby showers all the time nowadays! These DIY pendant banners are super cute and fit the “pinterest” theme that seems to run rampant these days. Either way, I wish I could put these little burlap banners all over my house… but that might be weird.
- Burlap (or whatever fabric you like)
- Sharpie Marker (I use one of those humongo-jungo ones)
- Hot glue gun
1. I used Microsoft Word, started with a blank document, and “insert shape”. I chose a triangle, and just dragged it to the size that I wanted. I printed it, then cut it out and used it as a guide to make my burlap triangles.
2. Next, after I cut all my triangles out, I used the stencil to make the letters with the sharpie. Make sure to put a magazine or paper under your burlap so your sharpie doesn’t bleed through!
3. After you have all your letters made, flip them upside down and hot glue them to the twine, leaving extra on each side to hang.
And the mammas hung up their baby banners in the nurseries. How cute is that?